Wednesday 20th May 2020 11am – 12pm
Wednesday 27th May 2020 11am – 12pm
Tickets: €5 per class
Tickets are available until 9 am on the morning of the masterclass
(A booking fee of €1.50 applies, online sales only)
There are a certain number of complimentary places available. Please email Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to avail of one of these.
Play and Dance in LockDown
Facilitated by Cormac Mohally
(As this is an online Zoom class a meeting ID for Zoom will be sent via email on the morning of the class)
Limits put us in boundaries, yet to explore within those bounds can be limitless. Join Cormac as he explores his sitting room floor, employing handstand techniques and practices, incorporating play to explore the confined spaces we now find ourselves in. There will of course be an obligatory “mac-A-tac” ab workout, a yard stick for your core strength.
Items to have
- A yoga matt (or suitable flooring)
- Clothing suitable for rolling on the ground
- A clear clean space of 2m2 for rolling on
- Clear wall space for hand standing against
- 1 juggling ball (or object that can be thrown, caught and dropped)
- A positive attitude
Skills desired (but not 100% necessary)
- Ability to do 3 push ups
- Kick up to a handstand against a wall
- Throw and catch a ball 10 times in a row without dropping
- Movement experience e.g. the ability to get up from the floor without hands
- A learning attitude
Cormac is Artistic Director of Circus Factory and a circus polymath. His love of dance was born at the school disco, and blossomed into the dance legends “Lords of Strut”. He currently lives alone, wishing we could all dance in the same room together, so let’s do the next best thing…..ZOOMDANCECLASS
There are a certain number of complimentary places available.
Please email Andrea at email@example.com if you wish to avail of one of these.