Firkin Crane seeks to appoint a dynamic visionary Executive Artistic Director to lead the organisation into a new phase of reinvigoration and redevelopment.
Closing date: 12pm Friday 28th May 2021
We are looking to recruit an exceptional Executive Artistic Director with experience in providing bold and vibrant artistic leadership, is enterprising, professional, and personable, with the necessary business, communication and managerial skills required for this exciting new role in developing a new phase for the organisation.
This appointment represents a fundamental change in our management structure, and comes at an exciting moment in our history as we embark on a restructuring, rebranding and programme review process.
The ideal candidate will be a dance & arts professional with strong curatorial dance programming experience, who will demonstrate a clear artistic vision for the future development of Firkin Crane.
Key requirements include an emphasis on artistic ambition, within an approach that balances, our commitment to:
• dance artists’ professional development;
• audience development;
• community engagement;
• growth and sustainability.
Closing date: 12noon, Friday 28 May 2021.
Please forward by email, CV and cover letter (one pdf document) to email@example.com.
• CVs should include the names and contact details of two referees.
• Cover letter (max 3 pages) should include your artistic vision for Firkin Crane, and highlight how your experience meets the role and person specifications.
• First interviews (online) will take place during the week commencing 08 June.
• Second interviews will take place during the week commencing 14 June.
Please note, the intended start date is September 2021.